View Single Post
Old 06-16-20, 11:20 AM   #1
Levyathan89
Soundman

Downloads: 49
Uploads: 0
Default Edit captain's log?

Hey folks,

I've got a rather unusual question. As some of you might know I've started to make an SH 3 let's play series on youtube a few weeks ago. After I recorded the last episode I somehow managed to delete all my saves accidentally. So my career is gone. Since I want to continue my current career for the LP series,I'd like to "recreate" my last save (the one I have deleted) as accurately as possible. Now of course I can set up the exact same career via SH 3 commander, get the same U-Boat, the same emblem etc. I can also get to the location where I ended the last episode with the same torpedo load etc and continue the patrol from there for the next part of the video series (it was only the first episoda of that career so it should be doable).

However what I cannot do is sinking the exact same ship I sunk during my last episode and get that into my captain's log. So my question is: is there a way to edit the log of my current patrol? So I can manually add the type of ship, tonnage, time of sinking etc? I searched the campaign files in the documents folder but I couldn't find anything. I'd be really glad if someone here had an idea how to do this.

Last edited by Levyathan89; 06-16-20 at 11:37 AM.
Levyathan89 is offline   Reply With Quote