View Single Post
Old 01-10-12, 05:15 PM   #56
elethiomel
Nub

Downloads: 13
Uploads: 0
Default Another bilge-rat for 2012...

Hello all.

I'm a long-time SH3 player; mostly vanilla, but occasionally lightly modded. Now I'm a new SH5 player (just finished the tutorial mission) and am looking into the plethora of mods available (and apparently required) for said. I have lurked on these forums for quite a few years, but only recentlly signed up.

I play sims, FPS titles, indie titles, space-related titles and RTS titles. I make models when I get around to staking out the time for it and have a few projects going presently (including a 1/144 Type VIIC). I read a lot of History which tends to orbit the Migration Era/Dark Ages period. I used to make and manage the production of artwork for titles in the FS and CFS range of sims, but since the dissolution of the studio, I have left that profession almost completely behind me and now do very little in the way of that kind of work (except for the great enjoyment I still get customizing my own game assets - which I can't really resist doing). I am trying to teach myself Blacksmithing, since sadly, we no longer employ the apprenticeship model to train new tradesmen/craftsmen. I live in Seattle. I am very happily married and have two great kids; a boy of three-an-a-half years and a girl of three-and-a-half months. And my real name is Aaron.
elethiomel is offline   Reply With Quote