View Single Post
Old 10-25-20, 11:35 AM   #6
Gray Lensman
Frogman

Downloads: 104
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorgegonzalito View Post
Commenting on my experiences with the Silent Hunter in these forums is very helpful to me. In fact, I have adopted some tips that have worked for me, and things are improving step by step. I will tell you that I am not a fan of "supermods", for the simple reason that sometimes there is content in them that is not to my liking. I prefer to incorporate small mods, which solve some specific problems. For example: Someone posted two mods that decrease the size of rocks and vegetation at the bottom of the sea. These seemed magnificent to me, especially when I am forced to navigate submerged in shallow water. Sounds are important to me, and I'm combining various mods to achieve the best result. I have modified the music so that it is only present at times (as in the movies), with a submarine movie soundtrack, which I have downloaded and adapted myself. Now I have a problem with the SH4 help menu, when I bought the game from Ubisoft Argentina the same came translated into Spanish, but the F1 help screen does not include all the keyboard functions that are available. I have tried to edit the file but although I modify it, it does not change when I open the simulator. Can you guide me? From already thank you very much!

Here's a link to the SH4 layout (for stock SH4): http://www.mediafire.com/view/jleeif...ayout.jpg/file

If by chance you take on a combo mod, they tend to change a few key assignments so you can always browse the ingame command.cfg file located in the Silent Hunters Wolves of the Pacific/data/cfg/ folder.

edit> also in game you can take a look at the help.txt file (I think it's the "source" for the <F1> key information), located in the Silent Hunters Wolves of the Pacific/data/menu/ folder

Member since February 2007

Wargaming since 1971 (1st game Avalon Hill's Stalingrad)

Hobby/Gaming Computng since 1977 (TRS-80) (adhoc programming & game modding ever since)

Last edited by Gray Lensman; 10-25-20 at 11:47 AM.
Gray Lensman is offline   Reply With Quote