Old 08-25-17, 11:03 AM   #165
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

This is from the Swedish news paper aftonbladet.se

(have used google translate)

"Madsen close to where body parts were found in 1986

The police are looking at several unsolved murder after Kim Wall's body has been found.
One of the cases concerns the Japanese tourist Kazuko Toyonaga, found cut by the Islands' pier in Copenhagen Harbor in 1986.
In the investigation there is a youth - who spoke of a macabre finding.
And in the immediate vicinity was the then 15-year-old Peter Madsen almost daily

The remains of the mysterious missing 22-year-old Japanese student Kazuko Toyonaga, who was on vacation in Europe was found in a plastic bag floating in the water at Islands Brygge in Copenhagen in October 1986. In the bag were the legs and lower body. The rest of the body was found later in other places in the entrance to Copenhagen, including those in plastic bags.

It took the police eight months to identify the victim. She had been on a trip and visited both Norway, Finland and Sweden. The day before the police think she was murdered, she took the train from Stockholm to Copenhagen

Tipped of about bloody objects

Among the tips that came to the police in the extensive investigation was also a statement from a "youngster" who called for a macabre finding in a building in the port area.

Jens Møller Jensen at the Copenhagen Police leads the investigation of Kim Wall's death, and he was the one who told me that he also looked at the unexplained murder of Kazuko Toyonaga.

He says that one has not yet looked into the old cases yet, but has been fully upset with the ongoing investigation

We have information that Peter Madsen was almost daily in the vicinity of the site where parts of Kazuko Toyonaga were found.
- Not what I know of, and have been difficult to imagine, he was only 15-16 years. We will look at it, but it will be later, said Jens Møller Jensen "

I'm not going to speculate whether he killed this Japanese or not. It's up to the Danish police to figure it out. I say the same he was only 15 years old at that time 1986.

Markus
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote