View Single Post
Old 05-21-21, 02:57 PM   #2
KungPao
Seaman

Downloads: 41
Uploads: 0

At 0821, the TA picked up Kuznetsov’s contact S23 below the layer. Looks like it is very close to San Juan. I adjusted Z3 to a new estimated location. I noticed that I do not have any active sonar ping contact below the layer. That means the active sonar contact is actually a DDG, and it is still at least >10nm away from me, which is a good news. I can attack Kuznetsov and easily evade the persecution from the DDG.

(After I finished the scenario, I loaded to the save file and turn the truth on. I pinned down Udaloy's position pretty accurately , but there is a significant error on Kuznetsov's position. )

Now Sphere sonar sensor pick up Kuznetsov again. With the latest Sphere, Hull and TA update I am able to pin down a more accurate location. I adjusted the S22(Kuznetsov hull sonar contact) ’s position in TMA , but kept Z3 on the same position just in case if my S22 solution is not correct ,. My plan is to keep the current course speed for probably ten more min, then I can get into Kuznetsov’s baffle

Kuznetsov’s position should be very very close to me. it’s sonar contact bearing changes rapidly on all my sensors

I have get into a prefect fire position . My plan is to release 3 MK48 in passive mode then increase speed to 12kt, turn southwest and attack the Boris Chilikin when I am on the way to pull out.

(to be continued)
KungPao is offline   Reply With Quote