View Single Post
Old 02-22-20, 12:59 PM   #8716
u crank
Old enough to know better

Downloads: 136
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dowly View Post
Rational clear thinking people see that it has been proven multiple times that Russia sought to influence voters in 2016 elections and from that it is not a great leap of faith to believe that they would do it again. After all, if there's one country where creating division and spreading false information via social media works it's the US.
I think you misunderstand what I was saying Dowly. I am in no way suggesting that they didn't try or that they won't try again. Quite the opposite. What I am saying is that now the Russians see very clearly the relationship between the antiTrump resistance in the American intellegence agencies and their counterparts in the progressive media. They see how easy it is to lead these types by the nose and manipulate their messaging to the public. Russia's attempts to influence voters would be greatly reduced if some Americans would stop cooperating with them.

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

― Arthur C. Clarke

Last edited by u crank; 02-22-20 at 01:09 PM.
u crank is online