View Single Post
Old 01-16-21, 02:43 PM   #75
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

SHO Re: any update on the 'Tam+USC kombi mod...

With regards the TAM+USC kombi mod, any status update on it being upgraded to work with the enhancements that Fifi did.?

Brilliant work, by the way Fifi... kudos shipmate...

2 questions that come to mind, with updating or upgrading CCoM even further...

1. With this 1, is more in line with the work you put into enhancements Fifi...

With using the F1 key for info while in game on what button does what & such... was there any adjustments in the help menu that key pulls up, & if not, would you consider doing so... just asking...

2. with regards to upgrading/updating the uboat bases... know that with GWX primarily, there was work done to place Lorient that also included use of it for LSH3... which, as I understand it, Rowi was part of the team that worked on LSH3. Rowi did CCoM, as was his vision of what the direction that LSH3 should have taken, yet didn't. I know.. an agree to disagree case in point... I do like LSH3 & am also liking CCoM, as well... so anything that helps to improve them singly or together is for the better, the way I see it.

I know this thread is for CCoM & the enhancement that was done for it... so getting back on point, as it were....

Know that the New Lorient sub base for LSH3 took, haven't had much opportunity to check it out... but, is there any thoughts or plans to improve Lorient's placement base wise planned for CCoM, as well..

It is hoped that it will be...

M. M.