View Single Post
Old 09-16-20, 11:15 AM   #12
Harddrivegames
Nub

Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0
Default It's worth the support

Ahoy!

I think that, right now, this game is worth supporting it's development by spending the early access price.

Check on www.isthereanydeal.com for deals in the various legal videogame shops, such as GoG.

As a game, it's playable and fun enough, still as others say too, is still arcade-ish, but with signs to become a serious sim over time.

I have started a few months ago a videogames channel, and while i'm learning the ropes on writting and video making, i have chosen this game to start off because.. well, i love sims and submarines.

Also because even if it is in early (very early) access state, it shows a lot of promise:

- They have put a LOT of effort by rendering the entire interior of a VIIIC Uboat, every lever is there to look at it, and this shows me that they are serious about this sim.

- The RPG and crew management focus seems a very inmersive idea, wich puts you even deeper into the simulation and that is also very promising.

So, Early access games are a bet. You pay for chances of that game not becoming what promises, not finished at all, or other outcomes.

I dont support early access games easily, but this is, in my opinion, worth risking the coin, because... how many developers are going to try to make a serious subsim nowadays?

For the record, the only other two games i had supported while they were developed have been Kerbal Space Program and Universim.

So in short: Its a playable mock up of a game, if you buy it now it has to be because you want to support their ideas and willing to bet some coin.
Harddrivegames is offline   Reply With Quote