View Single Post
Old 09-03-20, 07:52 AM   #11
JU_88
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 11
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidgety View Post
I can promise you, the game is a bug ridden mess and not worth your money. Please trust me, the devs are incapable of fixing game breaking bugs and spend their time adding usless planes to the game that modders would happily do for free if they had the means to.

Dont get wrapped up in what any fan boys say or maybe even the devs alts accounts.

You cant play a full campaign.

Just read the steam forums to confirm what I'm saying and look for save loading crash etc.

Complete waste of money. Almost a scam but not quite due to being early access. The reason I say almost is you have to realize these problems have been going on for 5 years of crappy development. DONT HOLD YOUR BREATH AND DONT WASTE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY!
Right, and dont believe the thousands of steam reviewers 'Most positive' score either, i guess they are all conspiring fan boys and devs alt accounts etc.

The last patch they added 2 new planes and about 15 new ships, first time they added any new units for over year, and how many fixes were included int hat very same patch?, have you even read the patch notes? it will take you 20 minutes to read it because thats how long it is, (and that's just one patch.) I wont even copy and paste it here its so long the mods would likley delete my post.

Almost every two months they have release a patch with new features and very long list of fixe, with hotfixes being applied in the days and weeks afterwards
and by the way i made those two 'usless planes' for the team for free. so they didnt even spend much of their own time on them.
As for modding support, it was added within the first 9 months of EA, the reason few will make mods for an EA game is obvious to anyone with half a brain.
constant patches and fixes will break them.

if you hate the game maybe get a steam refund, your are free to trash the game in respect to what you dont like about it, the game is certainly not with out it faults, but please refrain from spreading misinformation. Doesnt make you look good, neither does writing in caps.

Last edited by JU_88; 09-03-20 at 01:18 PM.
JU_88 is offline   Reply With Quote