View Single Post
Old 10-01-20, 01:56 AM   #24
ArnoldR
Medic

Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by iambecomelife View Post
Good to hear. Not to get ahead of myself, but I hope you could also do revised T-2 Tankers - one of my favorite standardized WWII ships. In fact, all of the original merchant ships could use a bit of work. The stock models were good for their era; after all in 2005 when SHIII was created, computer power was more limited .... now, the game is over 15 years old, and more detailed shipping would be a big boost to the Silent Hunter series.
Mmh yeah, I already thought about this ship, and I even downloaded (about one year ago) a very detailed technical plan to have an idea of her real aspect. But I need fisrt to finish the Liberty, and I don't know if I will ever be able to do so, because I have strong difficulties with the texturing process. I would like to create at least two different textures (one with light rust, and a "weathered" one with a lot more rust) but I clearly miss the skills to achieve this goal. I was hoping "gap" would help me a lot on this matter, but my last PM were not answered.
ArnoldR is offline   Reply With Quote