View Single Post
Old 03-08-21, 02:40 PM   #13629
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184
Uploads: 0

^Anyone can make unsubstantiated allegations and until Me-me-me-again Markle and halfwit Harry name names then that's what they'll always be, put your money where your mouth is Markle or STFU.

For someone who supposedly wants to lead a private life she certainly isn't going the right way about it but that doesn't make money does it.
This Markle currant is trouble with a capital T, she can smell the $$$$s rolling in from a continent away and if she can fabricate some info on the Royal family without incriminating herself she'll end up coining it in from all those thick yanks who believe her.

You only have to look at her history to know that this currant is a bad apple, she fell out with her siblings first and then her husband (sent him a letter with the engagement and wedding rings in it) she didn't have the guts to tell him that he wasn't any good for her career celebrity aspirations.

To top that off she fell out with her father, and then the future queen had to put her in her place when her unrealistic demands weren't being met by the palace aides, and finally she fell out with the Royal Family, if you can't see the pattern here then all those who can't must be as thick as planks.