View Single Post
Old 09-10-19, 06:11 PM   #125
AzureSkies
Blue Water Dev

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Default No weekly update.

Sorry to say, nothing to show off this week. For the next bit much of the work will be with things that aren't quite as show-off-able, so it may be awhile before there's really show-off-able things again.

Mostly just UI code and camera behavior stuff this last week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaeton View Post
Nice missile exercises! Let me ask a couple of questions.
1) Which kind of operation theathre shall we expect? Will it be Mediterranea only, or northern seas too? Black sea, maybe?
2) Can we expect to see some BIG BOYS in final game? I mean, CVs for NATO forces and Kirov-class cruisers for Soviet side?
3) Will you implement interactions of submerged submarines? Will it be undersea point of view for them?
Thanks in advance.
The focus will mostly be Europe (North Sea, Baltic, Mediterranean, Black Sea and the Baltic) and the North Atlantic, but Pacific action isn't off the table by any means.

And absolutely to all the rest - that's the plan, at any rate, funding from Early Access permitting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by longface View Post
Are ship sinkings modeled yet? The Spruance ate a Bazalt, so I guess the rear of the ship should have just disintegrated. Also I'm guessing SAMs have not been modeled yet.

It looks lovely! The tracers spitting out and the rip of the Gatling gun just make for such a cool scene.
Nope, still a bit too early in development for that. And thanks!
AzureSkies is offline   Reply With Quote