View Single Post
Old 01-27-23, 10:44 AM   #423
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threadfin View Post
I see, I misunderstood what you were saying.

I think for now I'm going to skip the trainer cheats, and just stick it out to 6000 rifle XP. Gives me a goal to chase and that's fine with me. I looked up how rifle score is calculated. One of the things is integrity as you pointed out.

So my question is, how does the range of suitable class for each weapon effect integrity? Let's take the .308 for example, which is the rifle I use the most. It is a class 4-8 weapon.

If I am targeting a whitetail for example, would a .243 be more integrity? In other words, even though the .308 is class 4, would a smaller class 4 cartridge (2-6 with the .243) be more ethical and result in higher integrity and therefore rifle score?
Don't know, never tested it systematically, since I do not care.

I also play without TruRacks, because these make the antlers look hilarious at times. COTW has zero statistcs and awards attraction for me. If I get the money from a hunt that comes up for the ammo spend, I'm fine. And maybe, every couple of months a new tent for a new reserve. I prefer to restart where I last time left. That way I get aroun d and see more of the reserve.