View Single Post
Old 02-27-09, 05:08 AM   #47
HS
Bosun

Downloads: 20
Uploads: 0

Ok, thank you for your latest answers, bullethead. Sorry for causing inconvenience with my settings in this forum, but when changing to a dark text colour I can't read my own sentences. Anyway, here are my (hopefully last) 3 questions, two of them concerning bombard missions in a campaign. Up to now I’ve been unable to complete a bombard missions since my fleet always got intercepted before and the rest of my ships was homeward bound afterwards. Is there anything I can do avoid meeting interception forces at an early stage or to make it more unlikely to meet them? And secondly: What happens during such a mission? Will a bombarding scenario be created or will the mission goal be achieved automatically in the campaign modus unless any naval battles take place before?

Finally the division turn by succession. Up to now it works for me only by selecting the relevant division leaders, which means that for a whole fleet I have to change course with turn by succession division by division, one after the other (I usually do that by pausing the game). Is there any simple possibility to use a division turn by succession for all divisions of the fleet with one command?

Thank you.
HS
HS is offline   Reply With Quote