View Single Post
Old 11-22-23, 09:35 AM   #1495
KaleunMarco
Silent Hunter

Location: Chicago area, which is more dangerous than Omaha Beach.
Downloads: 436
Uploads: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
It does also update the equipment. The "travel" is not only what is set for speed and direction though, but also for the "simulated" drift, which varies seemingly from ship to ship from some unknown parameter in some unknown file... one ship drifts, the next holds fast, both under the same circumstances, and is also found to have different effects upon Stock ships, such as the Furutaka drifting, while the Mogami does not... TC also affects the "phenomenon", or "design feature", dependent upon which side of the view you stand on...
pb,
got your discord-message: they keep changing things at discord and i do not use it enough to keep up. what can i say?

i would have replied via PM but i am out of space and do not have the energy (at this time) to delete.

not sure i understand the subtleties of neutral v environmental but RFB gives only two choices for photo targets if one does not want to use enemy ships.

it is a shame that Ubi didn't allow the targeting of shore batteries or ports or airfields. then we could have used those targets for recon-photos. but the list of what they should have done is long and distinguished.

BTW, i have been upgrading/rewriting RFB missions and fixing errors as i play through the various careers with different boats. if you are thinking of re-releasing RFB, we should collaborate.

km

------------------------------------------------------------
Silent Hunter 4 1.5 Gold Edition on CDROM
LAA enabled
Dell XPS with 32 GB Ram running Win10
KaleunMarco is offline   Reply With Quote