View Single Post
Old 12-08-09, 01:52 AM   #165
ZeeWolf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 58
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fer32 View Post
Hi zeewolf, excelent work, I hope you reach all your goals with your project for this sim. I will glady pay money if the result will bring me the tank sim I have waiting for years, Panzer Elite is just to old for my liking.
There is some buzz in others forum like SimHQ about you charging money for your work and if it is legal or not, Just dont care about them, the developers and/or publisher abandoned it righ? so they chossed not to support the game or the customer , that is the booton line.
Im very exited of the new Silent Hunter 5, has you seem the last video? If there is a market for sub sims, why not for a tank sim?. In my dreams there is a new tank sim coming, a big budget title, all destructible enviroment, last generation graphics, historical battles and great multiplayer, but while this happen or not, I SUPPORT YOU!
Thanks Fer32, I hoped to generate a buzz, that's a good start to gage the interest in this project. Please let me make my self very clear: I do not get legal advice from forums. And the rumor of abandoned copyrights could not possibly be true. So, as for generating an income from my work, I really don't have a clue on how else to do it. Be assured though I have every
intention to being and staying legal.
As for SH5 I'll be getting it.

Thanks so much for supporting my efforts
ZeeWolf
ZeeWolf is offline   Reply With Quote