View Single Post
Old 12-29-22, 06:42 PM   #3895
Texas Red
Fastest Gun Around

Downloads: 527
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eichhörnchen View Post
^ Good to hear from you, El Whacko - What did you get? I got given some very nice homemade strawberry jam (jello) from one of my wife's friends on Sunday. I wish I could share it with you - but I expect you get some lovely turkey on your toast under the door at Christmas?

We're still enjoying the holiday in our house - we do the full 12 days, with another big roast dinner on Twelfth Night

Thanks for the compliment re paintings - I did do quite a few for Hallmark Cards some years ago, so you might even have seen these in the US (not the Santa designs, though)

Hope to see you on the next W.A.S. (maybe Easter) so you might have a chance then to get all medieval over Aktung
Man, strawberry jello sounds great!

I got some pomade, sea salt spray, water-skiing gloves, a bunch of clothes, and some gift cards. 12 Days of constant celebration would be a bit too much for me tbh

The Hallmark thing is cool. My grandma forces me to watch her hallmark movies with her...they're awful. They make me lose brain cells, I swear.

Anyways, I'll try my best to beat Aktung over Easter! Just gotta get in that fighting mind!

I'm not very active on the forums anymore. If you have a question, please DM me and I'll respond ASAP!
Texas Red is offline   Reply With Quote