View Single Post
Old 12-29-22, 05:49 PM   #3893
Texas Red
Fastest Gun Around

Downloads: 527
Uploads: 5
Default thought I'd give an update

Though I haven't been posting as much, I have indeed been lurking around the Forums.

Many things have taken hold of my life (Sea Cadets, school, real-life commitments, and relationships) and prevented me from posting as much as I did two years ago. Oftentimes, I find myself too tired to engage in the online community.

My family is well; life has been great, I'm grinding out school work and enjoying life. Over the summer, I got to enjoy the benefits of owning a lake house. I would water ski, tube, and take adventures across the lake. I also got a job working at the local Marina as a dockhand (or whatever the heck my position was, I just did whatever my boss needed me to do)

Recently, I've been working on getting certifications in Emergency Management from FEMA through training provided by the Sea Cadets. Life is good so far and I can't complain.

Don't get me wrong, I do miss when I was engaged with the community (though many users probably didn't like my spam of the threads) I think back fondly to when I crushed everyone in the Whack-a-Squirrel competition two years ago! I am still receiving jokes about my mom sliding me food underneath my door. Y'all make me chuckle

Enough about me. How's everyone else doing? I really like the paintings, Eichh. They look great!

I'm not very active on the forums anymore. If you have a question, please DM me and I'll respond ASAP!
Texas Red is offline   Reply With Quote