View Single Post
Old 02-06-10, 03:38 AM   #62
frinik
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default AI

Lc the AI in T vsT is unfortunately very subpar you see it whether when tanks whirl about showing their rear end to enemy fire, waiting still while they are being picked off one by one, or shooting over and over gain into dead tanks. Hopefully this can be improved but it's going to be hard work for ZW.Mind you lots of games report similar problems.

like you I cannot wait for other tanks and avdentures to experience.

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by LcSummers View Post
about shifting gear, yes you are right, but its not me who is shifting and stalling the engine, its the AI driver.

If this happens to me , its my fault i should be little bit slower but a AI DRIVER who is drilled and learned to drive this should not be happend. If this happens to frequently then me as a Tank Commander i would searching for someone else, who knows his job.

It is not so bad, i will make the job of both, Commander and Driver.

Its only some information.

About Kursk. i cant wait and leave this battlefield behind me. ZW showed us what will be and this is very fantastic. I read his article three or four times with artillery, soldier outfit, some pix with a Tiger II and what he mentioned. My Tigers are ready for this big challenge.

Lets show them our teeth .

LC
frinik is offline   Reply With Quote