View Single Post
Old 08-03-11, 12:44 PM   #1895
BogdaNz
Loader

Downloads: 105
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfstriked View Post
Why are you mentioning batteries and oxygen.Batteries are your power and when they run out you lose ability to power the boat or even run the lights if severe enough.

Then their is 3 pieces to the air issues that a Uboat had.

First is the air in the boat when you close the hatch.The oxygen starts to get used up and you will notice CO saying "oxygen at 19%...18%".Then he will say oxygen used up starting to use the oxygen cannisters to replenish oxygen(the uboat also has scrubbers to remove the carbon dioxide).

The oxygen cannisters are not replenishable but the oxygen that is used up first is....all you have to do is open the hatch and in 2 minutes the boat is full for another few hours before the oxygen cannisters have to be used again.

Then their is a compressed air tank onboard a sub that is used to blow the ballast tanks.This tank is filled when you surface as a compressor slowly compresses the air in the tank.

Hope that helps instead of confuses.

And BTW....where is Hsie??I hope he comes back to this as it adds in alot of good stuff that SH3 needs.
it's more confuse,how to open hatch ? i said when i am surface only batteries recharge the co2 never recharge .....