View Single Post
Old 10-11-22, 08:11 AM   #1509
Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 817
Uploads: 0

Default The hidden member

It seems to me that this gentleman tells us that he knows what he is talking about...
I quote
Originally posted by Deadmode View Post
If you're trying to imply that the reason my game isn't loading is that I didn't install the mod correctly, I'm afraid you're wrong. I followed the instructions to the letter as I know from experience with SH3 and modpacks that being jaded is not advisable. 'affirmation'

So since that's how these backups don't work... I recommended you it seems to me to be careful with "Hsie" watch your anti virus... etc... that's the experience...

I quote
Also, with such a weak search function, it's almost impossible to easily find the answer I need, so I have to read the entire thread. If you're expecting me to manually scan 101 pages of this thread spanning the last 15 months of discussion for a solution, then again, you're wrong. 'affirmation'

how can you help yourself if this gentleman does not want to read...?

But, I must offer my congratulations that your game works. This makes it clear that anyone having trouble getting this mod to work must be at fault. Thank you for your help. /s

keep your congratulations...yes this mod works. When you take the time to read...
But sir remains camped in "affirmations" says to have experience... that the problem does not come from his assembly...

I quote you
No, I think he just likes to attack people and then call it humor, judging by the bait and switch of his last comment.

you make me laugh with your counter-psychology...
Really, you tell me that it's an archaic niche game.... Why this archaic game doesn't work and resists you...!!! for a man of experience it is astonishing...!!! that's not how we support the community..
since it seems we can't teach you anything.... what do you want..

I quote you
Random people or not, this kind of warm welcome can only hurt the community. I would recommend that Kal_Maximus_U669 be encouraged not to be the first point of contact for newcomers to your forums and that someone with a little more tact be tasked with probing their issues and directing them accordingly.

Now who are you to recommend me here..?
Personally I don't judge you and don't give instructions to others here about you...so a little respect please my gas...(I didn't herd the cows with you)
Know my dear friend that I have already helped more than once here and elsewhere...
People who want to find the problems in their installation in order to play the mod.. because they watch.. read. Execute the explanations provided...
Now I support Onealex mods since the beginning of its implementation here...I exchange with Alex...because even I am here for information in order to understand what I am doing..

“Being a little more patient with those who are struggling, but caring about your games and modpacks would go a long way”

I do it willingly with people who read and understand..
Listen you're tiring me out.. I've had enough...
I quote:
"Interesting. You blame me for not being able to infer from your poor attempt at humor that you were joking and did not intend to offend.
Then you focus on using the word "archaic", jump to conclusions about why I used that word, and then keep using it to try to offend me again. You go from apologetic (but not really) to defensive and abrasive in a jiffy. Maybe this is another "joke" or rather you want to offend and are just someone who likes to watch and drop those he thinks are below him because he has a working version of a modpack .

About you noticing the word "archaic". You noticed this detail, but you didn't notice that I'm playing other SH3 modpacks and I've been a hidden member here since 2019. Stop rushing and watch what people write and you'll say I don't am not a "console" user. who has taken the wrong way and finds himself in a strange stand, out of his reach. Hmm, be careful what people wrote - wasn't that your own advice?"

With your hasty conclusions, to "The cookie cutter" especially the last part... you're still Psy maybe...?
I like the story of the masked member... then when you tell me to be careful what people write then.... it's the height for someone who doesn't like to read...
I won't continue this useless stupid gossip debate...
you can thank kyle9154 for helping you...
Kal_Maximus_U669 is offline   Reply With Quote