Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platapus View Post
No did not know that. Thanks

I only play games on real computers
(ducking)

Well then, you should play RDR 2. It's a game I put up there with the best. Alongside games like Deus Ex, Witcher 3 and Half Life. It's on that level, or even beyond. I would have paid $35 just for the poker lol.

I played RDR 2 in first person, although I set it up to automatically switch to third person when I mounted a horse, and then it would switch back when I dismounted.

If I consider all aspects of game design, I struggle to spot one where Rockstar came up short with this game. From sound design, to combat, to story, world building, graphics, voice acting, dialog and quest structure, Rockstar nailed it. There is so much to do, and the sights are amazing. The draw distance is insane, especially considering how good it looks. And on top of all that, it runs well and bug-free. I'm not much for hyperbole, but I've been gaming for a long time, as many here have, and RDR 2 is one of the very best games I've ever played. If you have any interest in first or third person RPGs you have to play this game. Wait for a sale if you must, but give it a go. You can read more detail about my experience through my run in the thread I linked above as well as some screenshots to gauge graphics quality. Those shots were all taken at the 'balanced' graphics preset.