View Single Post
Old 02-04-23, 12:47 PM   #5117
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDef View Post
Does this information on the classification come from the "press" via anonymous sources, or did the National archives release a statement indicating the level and type of material?

I'm starting to think that this "classified document" scandal is a" much ado about nothing" story and is being used as a misdirection by this Administration.

The finding of "classified" documents in unauthorized places seems to be so routine that the National Archives has FAQ's available for instances when people find them, and how to return them via the U.S. postal service.

The sentence I underlined is the part that has me thinking this whole scandal is some sort of smokescreen for something else.

Misdirection from what? I’m just guessing, but I think the only two biggest concerns that have people attention are the economy and Ukraine and I don’t think either have much drama attached.

Maybe our spooks found certain intel subjects had become known to foreign sources and our guys are just tracking down possible leaks. Such as elected officials not putting intel sheets back where they belong and eventually losing track of them allowing any crackhead on the street access to it.

So I’m still going with the possibility Uncle Sam is just tightening up procedure and accountability, gathering up stuff that should have been secured a long time ago. Which of course lends itself to the usual childish party fanboy tit for tat headlines and similar derp.

That’s my story and I’m sticking too it until I hear otherwise.

Btw, “How does Classified Information end up in Private Collections?” Good info.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 02-04-23 at 01:07 PM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote