View Single Post
Old 08-14-19, 01:58 PM   #507
Kieldk
Helmsman

Downloads: 505
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifi View Post
Could be a lack of memory...because i can’t see why the emblem could disappear/appear! Meaning this is a node who calls the emblem TGA in the right position, and that’s all...
Strange anyway, as i didn’t touch the emblems TGA for sure.

I started a career in a type IIC from Wilhelmshaven in January 1940, and i will start an other in a type VIIB in September 1939, so i will see if i can reproduce something like you said

Well

ALL boats are working well for me
Except the type Viib

IVe found these things

1. Type xxiii camera tilting wrong Way when diving ( i never use this boat so no Big problem)

2. Seems Like the type 9 uboat is bouncing in the Water and thats when the Waves isnt that big, Like a Ball jumping from side to side?
Strange because its a much bigger boat and should NOT be bouncing more than the smaller type 7 ,
Big game breaker for me����‍♂️

3. The type Viib boat has lots of fps drop and lags when playing?
I have too turn graphics Down in order to play proberly even when my Rig is brand new

4. When hunting a convoy and running on the surface I could not see the ships ? Even when they where in range of my watch crew

5. I sank a merchant and I could only see the fire from the burning wreck when I used external camera and went closer ??

After I’ve said all
This
I just want too say that I really enjoy this mod!
Keep up the good work ��

Last edited by Kieldk; 08-14-19 at 02:11 PM.
Kieldk is offline   Reply With Quote