View Single Post
Old 11-02-12, 06:20 PM   #1
CapnScurvy
Admiral

Downloads: 474
Uploads: 64

Magnified Hud Dials for Operation Monsun

Due to a broken link in the "Grandpa's Gauges" mod (which uses my Magnified Hud Dials mod) I made a compatible version for both Operation Monsun v720/patch5, and the OM+OMEGU v300/patch7. Both mods are released with their downloads on the SubSim "Downloads" server. I wish to thank themrwho for his work on making the "Grandpa Gauges" mod, and his gracious credit he gave to me for his inspiration. His work inspired me to return the favor and make this mod.

Within the separate versions are two different sized mods, one "Large", the other "Medium". Depending on the type of system you use, and the necessity to enlarge the dials. You should choose the version that suits you best. The "Large" version will work well with the type of system that has resolutions in the 1920x1080 range. The "Medium" will of course be smaller, for something in the mid range resolutions.

Download Links:

Magnified Hud Dials for OMv720
Use this with Operation Monsun v705 to V720/patch5 (Follow the OM installation order)

Magnified Hud Dials for OM+OMEGU
Use this with OM v705 to V720/patch5 PLUS OMEGU v300/patch7

The two separate sized versions are found within the "Main" Download folder. README'S are included, please follow the installation instructions.

Below is the Attack Periscope screen of the OM+OMEGU mod. The resolution of the images were 1280x1024:

The "Medium" sized Hud dials will look like this:

The "Large" sized dials will look like this:

The HMS Shannon vs. USS Chesapeake outside Boston Harbor June 1, 1813

USS Chesapeake Captain James Lawrence lay mortally wounded...
Quote:
.."tell the men to fire faster, fight 'till she sinks,..boys don't give up the ship!"

Last edited by CapnScurvy; 11-05-12 at 08:40 AM.
CapnScurvy is offline   Reply With Quote