View Single Post
Old 11-15-15, 05:26 AM   #346
MaMa
Bosun

Downloads: 108
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choum View Post
For me the fix doesn't work (osi on high priority), on a vanilla game the tonnage bar on the tutorial doesn't work at all
on windows 10
Interesting ... one of my worst fears may be true ...

Since the problem is related to system resources allocation i was thinking if this fix would be valid for all OS versions, thus asking to everyone if it worked well in every condition in the past...

Your post troubles me a lot, unfortunately i have only Win7 based systems and i'm not able to do any test with another one . The first advice i can give you is to use the DBG viewer and run some tests with the vanilla game to see the OSI application behaviour (if you already have not done it) : particularly you need to check what happens immediately after the loading or start of a game (a campaign one or even the first tutorial at the game start is enough), load it, pause it after the start and Alt-TAB to the DBG view. Look at post #233 of this thread and compare the list there with your debug list of the running game.

This could be a first hint to understand what's going on... after that we can start with some other tests .

In the meantime i ask to all other people involved on playing SH5 under Win10 if this bug still exist or not (after my fix release), it could be interesting to know if it's an issue related to all or not ...
MaMa is offline   Reply With Quote