View Single Post
Old 12-06-20, 06:08 PM   #7
Captain Reyes
Bosun

Downloads: 19
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by p7p8 View Post
Mylisz się chłopcze. Jestem tu bo jesteś zbyt wielkim matołem żeby wybrać ORP Orzeł w grze. W RA polskie Kilo ma zielone sonary a nie czerwone. Ty nawet nie zauważyłeś, że grasz okrętem o innej nazwie.

Co do YT, akurat nie interesuje mnie co sobie robisz ze swoim kanałem. Mam zwyczajną bekę oglądając twoja nieporadność w DW. A tutaj piszę, bo znów pokazałes jakim jesteś ignorantem w tej grze. Wrzucasz wszędzie swoje gnioty i nawet nie widzisz, że wypisujesz bzdury. Miało być polskie kilo pr. 877E ORP Orzeł a jest kilo improved 636 Novorossiysk SS261

Wygląda na to, że albo nie umiesz poprawnie zainstalować RA
Albo popieszałeś coś w bazie danych - innymi słowy popsułes cos i grasz innym okrętem niz Ci się wydawało.

Twój problem jest taki, ze jako zakompleksiony typek po zwróceniu uwagi, ze gdzies zrobiłes błąd od razu banujesz z YT. A tutaj po prostu nie możesz tego zrobic i wszyscy widzą jakim jesteś zabawnym człowieczkiem. Takim nie potrafiącym przyznac się do błedu - zupełnie jak młokos, który wrzuca bezmyslnie dziesiątki filmów bez świadomości co tak naprawdę robi i w co gra.
Impressive, detective

Next time instead of going the usual path of making yourself look ridiculous, read the video description. This video is the cut result of a several hour long Twitch stream, we had to switch the boat because I experienced crashes with the Polish Kilo and this video was for youtube audience pleasure cut together. Some should rather chew than talk.

This thread was just about getting the Polish community interested into DWRA thats why I close with "try it". A healthy minded and educated human being would simply asked what this is about and received a civil answer. Yet you with your misery mindset chose to derail this thread into crap in order to seek desperately attention for yourself again. Furthermore it says more about you than me when you admit still hanging out at my place and constantly watching my videos despite not being welcome there and supposedly not enjoying it. Perhaps instead of acting like a stalker for a change find something nice in your life you can spent your time with and stop wasting time and nerves of others.

Nevertheless this should clear up things for others. I told the moderators that I will save my breath on you and thats what I will do.

Last edited by Captain Reyes; 12-06-20 at 07:13 PM.
Captain Reyes is offline   Reply With Quote