View Single Post
Old 09-30-20, 06:50 PM   #48
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Cam Newton Continuing To Impress Patriots’ Coaching Staff On And Off The Field

BOSTON (CBS) — The Cam Newton-New England Patriots union is three games old. Though the team’s 2-1 record reflects that not everything has gone perfectly, the words from the team’s coaching staff on Tuesday indicate that both parties remain very happy with the arrangement.

“I’ve certainly observed someone that’s truly inspired to play as well as humanly possible,” quarterbacks coach Jedd Fisch told reporters via video conference. “His work ethic has been, obviously, well-documented since he’s been here. We’ve talked about it repeatedly and it’s all true. He’s here first in the morning, he’s last to leave. He’s really trying to dive deep into a playbook that has been established over a 20-year span. He’s had, I don’t know, close to maybe two months of that playbook. I guess we’re now almost [through] September. He came July 28th and it’s September 29th, so he’s done everything he can and continues to. … He’s learning, he’s doing a tremendous job at learning. I think his motivation is to be the very best he possibly can be. Each week he’s shown that he’s trying to do that.”
https://boston.cbslocal.com/2020/09/...MnMKy5mH-D5jaM

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is offline   Reply With Quote