View Single Post
Old 03-20-20, 02:31 PM   #4
KungPao
Seaman

Downloads: 41
Uploads: 0

Hi ET2SN and FPSchazly. Thank you for your answer
I reload my save. I can confirm there was no course change. I wish I can upload the save file here.
the save was recorded on 12:10, there was a depth change on 12:07. I am not sure if that causes the error.

I can image that in RL and in game, the TA's data will have error. But for this case, it is the sphere passive generated the most error. If you can take a look at that TMA again, you will see there is gap between the head of the ruler and the first white line. And the dot leanning to the right side is the data from sphere pass.
I can take a guess on what's going on. But I am a newbie, so I will need vetern divers' opinion, my guess the root of cause is : I assigned the cotact via broadband on sphere pass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPSchazly View Post
In addition, the two lines from each sensor must come in at the same time, otherwise it will not depict an accurate intercept.
My understanding is the sensor in DW will provide an update to TMA once a minute, so the updates come in at different time should not be an issue?
From my save , I assigned contact through sphere pass' BB at 12:04:55. assigned contact through TA's NB at 1205

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPSchazly View Post
Traditional TMA techniques are by far the more reliable method than the intersection technique.
Is there any good read or viedo to learn this Traditional TMA Techniques?

Thank you
KungPao is offline   Reply With Quote