View Single Post
Old 06-10-17, 08:58 AM   #15
CaptainX3
Electrician's Mate

Downloads: 6
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thresher View Post
Oscar starts with 4 Test-71's loaded. It's indicator shows -4(4). Same with 688(i). She starts with 4 Mk-48's loaded and an indicator of -4(4). All other soviet subs are fine.

If you unload all the torps, it resets the counter properly.

I'm loosing the wire about 25% of the time on the Test-71's.... I think that is the game default (any submariner think this is a tad high?)
I managed to implement a workaround to this bug by adjusting the order of the weapons loadout and then adding 4 more of the weapon the game keeps taking away. That should fix it temporarily, in theory. The devs have stated that the VLS fix is coming in the next update, so I'll be able to recode and make it all work properly when that happens.

I am unable to fix the issue reported with the Oscar's planes moving in the opposite direction they're supposed to. That's coded somewhere outside the current files that can be modified.

The devs stated on Steam that the wires are, in fact, set to break 25% of the time. Most responses to that post said they thought that was really high, so it may also be addressed in the upcoming patch. I would think somewhere around 10% or maybe even 5% is more reasonable.

New Playable Subs & More - A Mod For Cold Waters

https://github.com/CaptainX3/CW-Playable-Subs

"We'll settle this the old Navy way... the first guy to die loses!"
CaptainX3 is offline   Reply With Quote