View Single Post
Old 06-09-17, 08:31 AM   #5
CaptainX3
Electrician's Mate

Downloads: 6
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Great work!

Any chance that we would see other fast attack boats like Victor-III or Sierra-I?
Oh yes, definitely. I don't know if we wanna make ALL subs playable, because then selecting your sub at the start of a mission would be really tedious LOL.

I would definitely like to add the Victor III and the Sierra. Might add the Delta IV to complement the Typhoon for those who want to drive SSBNs.

The developer has released the coding for VLS systems, and it has one small bug now that I believe they're looking into. It is working, but with a side effect that is a problem LOL. Once they get the VLS system working, I'd like to add an Oscar class SSGN with a VLS system with a bunch of guided missiles.

Once I finish with the classes, I want to try my hand at mission creation. I haven't attempted it yet, but if I can get how it works, I'm pretty decent at mission design. I'd kill for a graphical editor though LOL

Quote:
Looks good!

Are you still an American in the campaign sinking Russian ships or do you start from a Russian port?

Thanks!
Right now you're still an American, until either I or someone else can make a Russian campaign. That's a much longer process than making a single mission I think, it would take me some time to learn how it works

New Playable Subs & More - A Mod For Cold Waters

https://github.com/CaptainX3/CW-Playable-Subs

"We'll settle this the old Navy way... the first guy to die loses!"
CaptainX3 is offline   Reply With Quote