Downloads: 132
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JScones
Very nice, as always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubini
1. they donīt can be destroyed,
Not that I would condone such practice, but surely this can be solved? Would also be nice if we could extend it so that the U-boat could pick up survivors, and in doing so, the raft disappeared. :hmm:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubini
2. they have only very, very slow speed
3. they will only disappear after save/reload a game
Not sure I see these two as negatives/limitations myself. I remember when I played my first SH4 mission (v1.0, so it's prolly been fixed since) I sunk a ship and this...thing...suddenly started whizzing about, bumping into my boat, then taking off again at a rate of knots. I thought it was some hypo, drugged kid for it was all over the place. Unlike the behaviour in your video.
Hi mate,

We neither even finished that work on Sh3Cmdr and I'm already with something in hand for the weekend!

- I guess that they never will behave as a real ship into the game. The game see them as a particle. So, probably, no zones, no real speed or movement. But they float and move very slowly as you can see on the video. The old attempts on the lifeboat matter never really becomes reality just because the guys were looking at debris&cia. These arenīt debris.

- Yes, even with these limitations the overall result/impression is very good. But will be not possible to pick up the survivors. Well, unless more brains come to the matter. The first necessary work is to put texture and sailors on them, the second (if possible) will be given to them some more controlable speed, the thrid (again if possible), is to make some annimation and put foam on the model. My knowledge of 3D models/textures/annimations is very poor. I guess that someone more skilled on these probably will make it even better! This is why i call for help on the matter as above! Now letīs wait that some good soul come in help!