View Single Post
Old 11-22-14, 04:02 PM   #134
Ahnenerbe
Soundman

Downloads: 80
Uploads: 0

Hi Peter. Copy the folder from the folder SH3 Commander U-boat in his installation, that is, as I understand it, you have a Commander is in the path of the folder D: \ Games \ Ubisoft \ GWX V3.0 SH3 COMMANDER V3.2. Here there and copy. If you will be prompted to replace the files, replace. Everything else described above BigWalleye in your message.
DirectX9 in the you system have installed, that's good, because the game is old, and in any case it will only work with the DirectX9.
And now about the message "The procedure entry point Direct3Dcreate9Ex could not be located in the dynamic link library d3d9.dll" ........ I remember I once said that the NVIDIA GeForce Experience can cause problems with the game, and rather, the mods for a wide format. Check whether you have this function together with the drivers from NVIDIA, or a separate application (if your video card supports NVIDIA). If set, remove or reinstall the driver Uncheck the search for updates. Perhaps you get rid of the message "The procedure entry point Direct3Dcreate9Ex could not be located in the dynamic link library d3d9.dll".
++ Ahnenerbe ++

Ahnenerbe is offline   Reply With Quote