Old 03-07-08, 07:27 PM   #57
Lead Slinger

Downloads: 74
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish40
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATR-42
Guys here's what i've come up with. its a full sized download, none of its mine. It's Completly based on Spaxs work, with all the mods in this thread, plus Maat's. i just cleaned it up.

- changed the volume of engines sound
engine sounds used were from another mod

- cleaned up some of the ogg files, meaning, crash dive INI file is just the bell with the AALLLLAARRRM! scream set in the speech file but i used a trimmed (shortened) version used from yet another mod, so the sound is no longer cut off mid dive.

- changed the emergency blow speech file to remove the nasty high pitched hissing sound, so it plays the speech with the deeper toned air sound

- put in a periscope sound from another mod

- removed the "whistle" from the watch rotation.
- adjusted battle stations, secure from battle stations to not include gongs, just intercom chatter also from another mod.

heres the deal, i dont want to just go putting this up for download as these sounds have been such a cluster to get sorted it. what i have compiled works 100% but its a combination of all the mods in this thread by the authors, which was based off of other stuff from GWX, as well as including Maats stuff from his mod that had some technical issues.

to be honest, with work right now ive been on the road for 7 days, and have two more days looming, i dont have the time to go back and compose an exorbitant credits and history file.

If i put it up it has to be at the blessings of Maat, as well as all the guys here...

im sure most of you already found work arounds for this but it maybe helpful for those that have not.

thoughts?

Sounds like a great idea ATR So in other words, this will be a single download of all the combined files? Also, these sounds are only for the German campaign, correct?
This is a bad day when a chicagoan has to translate eastern joosey to ah new yakker: :rotfl: Yes to all! Sorry, couldn't resist that....

http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...=132345&page=2

1480 is offline   Reply With Quote