View Single Post
Old 07-21-19, 10:35 AM   #3
Hebe Vollmaus
Officer

Downloads: 3
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobicum4Ever View Post
In the official manual of the game he writes: "Sending contact reports will give precise enemy locations to the commander of the Uboat-s (referred to as the BdU, for Befehlshaber der Unterseeboatwaffe). This can result in Luftwaffe or Kriegsmarine attacks!"

I don't have any issue with patrol reports, I send it and I receive an answer after. If I send a contact report nothing happens: I can not see it in the Radio Messages Station and I don't receive any message from BdU:
There is a delay in sending Reports. One or two houres, i dont know for shure. If the Message is not written down to the Log, it is not send. Evan the Funker tells you it is. So when the Message is not send, you cant get any support. Air-Support only within (german) Air-coverage.

If you think you dont have any issues, that means not you dont have any issues. More Messages send, the higher the risk to get detected by enemy. They also hear and receive your messages. Above of the games probability-settings they will send Aircover into your Area.

Greetings.
Hebe Vollmaus is offline   Reply With Quote