View Single Post
Old 06-24-08, 03:10 PM   #17
C DuDe
Ensign

Downloads: 17
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seminole
...whuts stutters????...wasn't that something people used to experience and complain about way back in the old days of XP before dual HDs, quad core , and 8Gbs of RAM as standard gaming requirements:hmm:

Since eveyone is giving advice I'll jump in with mine ....take it for what it is worth...

Don't settle. Wait until you can get a state of the art rig. As soon as you buy a system- what you paid for it immediately becomes irrelevant....that part is over and done.

HOWEVER:

....the problems and limitations associated with a less than optimal gaming computer will stick around to haunt you for a long ...long time.

I know, as soon as you press 'OK' on the credit card machine and get the "payment accepted" sign it's old.
It would make it a lot easier if I would go for the top nudge but I simply don't have that kind of cash.
To pay about €3000,- to €4000,- for a rig is a bit much even though you might enjoy it for a longer period of time.

@ Arclight
I didn't forget to post there, just didn't have the time to do so yet... did some checking on the site among others.

Vista isn't my thing... waiting for the new Windows version (and see what it does)which is said to come out next year or the year after as Vista flunked the expectations.
Can't remember the name of it though.
C DuDe is offline   Reply With Quote