View Single Post
Old 08-07-19, 05:24 AM   #2
von Zelda
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:
Default Update

I've had a lot of reads but no response to date.

I still want to toggle the Position Keeper with a Keystroke but haven't yet found a solution. The little red button and the mouse pointer seem a little awkward to me.

Part of the problem seems to be with the cfg/commands file, which I've been using to add or edit keystrokes, comes directly from SH3, and the Position Keeper did not exist in SH3. Thus, other methods have been used to add the Position Keeper to SH4.

I found one dds file: Position Keeper_Torpedo Solution-Tubes within this path: data/menu/Gui/layout/.... but I've not dealt with dds files yet and not sure it's the solution.

Noteworthy, I found a way to turn the TDC on & off. SH3 has a small button if I recall but SH4 presents no method at all. Locate [Cmd 131] in the cfg/commands file and add a keystroke. I use "CTRL F" just because I'd previously set up View Attack Map with "F" since SH4 presented no keystroke to bring up the Attack Map.

I'd appreciate anyone who wishes to look into this Position Keeper keystroke toggle for me.