View Single Post
Old 01-29-19, 06:49 PM   #4
AllQuiet
Watch

Downloads: 20
Uploads: 0

Thank You Most Kindly Ramius....I will jot all of this down, reabsorb and apply. So, in short, I got very lucky with my edits of the Alfa and the SeaWolf. I had just assumed that I had covered any and all bases(files sub-links), paying very careful attention to avoid a syntax issue. Still somewhat stumped due to the fact that I never edits to the Alfa weapons when I pulled off the Alfa tweak.
On a lighter note...the tweak that I was able to accomplish with the Alfa brought about the absolute spit and giggle this am. Engaged with a Sierra (default folder usage), We had a rundown/chase match until I could close in on him. We circled about back and forth, I'm purposefully firing all torps as ranges closed in to less that 1000 yards. I employed hard rudder braking and turning, and waited and waited for him to get off a good shot on me. Under 1000 yards between us, it was then that I was able to steer course where his own torp would take him out. I spewed coffee laughing so hard.

Below is the edited Alfa characteristics- when employed, it brings to mind WoT (which Im terrible at since it requires faster fingers than I own anymore!)

Movement]
SurfaceSpeed=20
//SubmergedSpeed=42
SubmergedSpeed=60
//AccelerationRate=0.35
AccelerationRate=0.60
DecelerationRate=0.1
RudderTurnRate=2
TurnRate=2.8
PivotPointTurning=0.250
DiveRate=7
SurfaceRate=7
BallastRate=0.3
Waterline=0.04
SubmergedAt=0.114
CavitationParameters=37,-170
PropRotationSpeed=-150
EscapeDepth=500
TestDepth=2000
PeriscopeDepthInFeet=35

[Acoustics & Sensors]
SelfNoise=118
ActiveSonarReflection=20
ActiveSonarModel=wp_squid_arm
PassiveSonarModel=wp_squid_arm
TowedArrayModel=FALSE
AnechoicCoating=TRUE
RADAR=wp_snoop_head
RADARSignature=SMALL

[Weapon Systems]
TorpedoTypes=wp_set-65m,wp_ss-n-15
TorpedoNumbers=14,4
TorpedoTubes=6
TubeConfig=1,1,1,1,1,1
TorpedoTubeSize=21
TubeReloadTime=17
NoisemakerName=wp_noisemaker
NumberOfNoisemakers=20
NoisemakerReloadTime=13

Last edited by AllQuiet; 01-29-19 at 07:03 PM.
AllQuiet is offline   Reply With Quote