View Single Post
Old 10-04-20, 05:25 PM   #239
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

cool The Sunday tally

63,450 acres burned...2,000 just last night. 173 homes , 264 commercial properties destroyed...25 homes just last night. In Sonoma's side, 120 homes destroyed 57 damaged. 36,472 people still evacuated. CONTAINMENT IS AT 15%! Only 20% more to attain a more favorably operational 35%. Today at least the skys are blue, the sun is shining, and today I only wear a mask for Covid...not smoke! Most of my front room is currently a repository for my daughter's museum artifacts attained in a 2 Subaru convoy for safekeeping. What daddy does for baby!The two towns closest to the museum are still totally evacuated with damage. Additionally, the musum boardmember's threatend home, presumed destroyed, was saved in part by adroit firemen heros seriously 'put to it' using the swimpool's water and transferrering bugout readied valuables into one of the Jeeps. Some outbuildings and a garage were burned. These days: that's called "gettin' lucky"! Thus far, the burned CA lands would cover the entire state of Connecticut!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"

Last edited by Aktungbby; 10-04-20 at 10:04 PM.
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote