View Single Post
Old 06-25-14, 06:36 AM   #48
pzgndr
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanicEnsues View Post
You have to complete a War Patrol on Easy to unlock Normal difficulty.
-Scott
Ok thanks, that worked and I'm past easy. I had the impression completing a single mission would advance you and I had done a few with no advance. I was into Day 26 of a patrol and hadn't seen anything yet.

Having played a bit, I'd like to see better indication of my heading and the view bearing when looking through the periscope or binos. The little compass in the lower right isn't enough, and I don't want to switch back and forth to the map all the time. Seeing azimuth numbers displayed would be very helpful.

How about a Time To Load indication when you tap on the torpedos? I got into a shooting situation and wanted to fire again before crash diving, but kept waiting for a reload and had no idea how much longer I could wait.

I think I got ran over at one point by a destroyer while at 10m depth, but didn't take any damage? You have magical collision avoidance for the Allied ships, which is fine, but if this also applies to the sub then that should be fixed.

So far, so good. Great game. I really like how you go from action to action without a lot of dead time. That seems perfect!