View Single Post
Old 07-03-19, 06:26 AM   #1
HeinrichKreuz
Nub

Downloads: 42
Uploads: 0
Default Battle of the Atlantic: Any book recommendations?

Hallo Kaleuns

I recently started playing SHIII w. GWX 3.0 and 100% realism, which is fun. (The feeling when 1 out of 4 torpedoes you shoot actually hit while the others fly away or detonate prematurely). I have taken a great interest in the battle of the atlantic and, as a result, i have decided to join this forum after a few years of lurking as i think it is a great community.

I wanted to ask you passionate people if you have any book recommendations regarding The Battle of the Atlantic - I am looking for a book that gives an overall chronological view of the campaign from both sides, both regarding u-boats but also the german capital raiders etc. If anyone have read Anthony Beevors 'Stalingrad', (great book by the way, to those of you who haven't) it is this type of book i am looking for - Historical accounts from both sides, made into a stable, as-objective-as-possible narrative.

One thing is googling, but if one of you have read a book that you clearly recommend i would rather follow that advise.

Thanks for your help in advance, and i look forward to discussing SH III and u-boats in general on this forum in the future!
HeinrichKreuz is offline   Reply With Quote