Old 06-23-21, 09:13 PM   #1325
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
I will not write what i think of this, i just quote what you wrote
Nowhere in there was the word UNtested. Your use of it was a deliberate exaggeration and nothing you have said since makes me doubt that one bit.

Quote:
A bit of a rant, or is it not? Then you wrote

Not far from it though? It is perfectly clear what you say with all that. So you meant "barely tested"? Misplaced a comma? So sorry.
I was paraphrasing what I thought so called anti-vaxxers felt about being forced to take the covid vaccine and maybe a little sympathy to the plight of anyone under government coercion leaked out. So "sorry".

It was only in response to your ridiculous suggestion that Anti vaxxer forces would somehow take over governments and prevent vaccines from being given to anyone. Coercion is not what they are about and you should know better, and I think you do but it was just another attempt to get a rise out of someone that you couldn't pass up.

You do realize that I am NOT an anti-vaxxer right Catfish? Heck i've got a vaccine record that i'll bet includes shots against more weird diseases than yours does. It also lists that I got the covid shot a month or so back which I have not kept a secret from this forum either. I did have some reservations about taking it when it came out early on but I have never advocated against taking vaccines in general and I like I said, ended up getting it myself like most of us have.

But I guess this doesn't fit your rigid German sense of order that must categorize everyone and everything you see into neat labeled packages, so it's easy to miss right? Forget it, i'm still waiting for you to explain how the non vaccinated are a threat to the vaccinated, I mean aside from potentially banning vaccine development.

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is offline   Reply With Quote