View Single Post
Old 01-21-21, 11:51 AM   #2626
KaleunMarco
Silent Hunter

Location: Chicago area, which is more dangerous than Omaha Beach.
Downloads: 436
Uploads: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
@ KaleunMarco - it'd be nice if they kept more than two copies of those... In my case, those are over-written almost on a daily basis.

We must also thank KaleunMarco for his diligence and tenacity in getting to the bottom of more than one issue, especially lately. btw, do NOT transfer to Tulagi in v1.39 - unless you transfer out right away - if in an S-18 boat (11-01-43), Salmon (11-15-43), Sargo (11-28-43), Porpoise (12-16-43) and S-42 (11-17-43), with those dates being MM-DD-YY as the termination dates at Tulagi for their classes. If you stay to, or beyond those dates, you will be transferred to a non-existent location, and probably CTD. This is fixed in the next release. I unfortunately included an interim version of the Flotillas file, and Flotilla 16 was not in the version of the file in v1.39.
well that's just effin great. i've been playing SH4 for God-knows-how-long just waiting for the opportunity to base out of Tulagi and as soon as that dream is in reach, you put up the STOP sign. well, fine. i am going to de-install the whole mess and slag my PC down to base minerals.

Quote:
@ MM - "I hates me tuna-melt casserole! The fisheeze should not be cook-edd..." a play on Gollum, of course... lol
that's not even close, PB, not even close.

Sam: What we need is a few good taters.

Gollum: What's taters, precious? What's taters, eh?

Sam: *Po-tay-toes!* Boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew... Lovely big golden chips with a nice piece of fried fish.

[Gollum makes a noise of disgust while sticking his tongue out]

Sam: Even you couldn't say no to that.

Gollum: Oh yes we could. Spoilin' nice fish. Give it to us raw and w-r-r-riggling; you keep nasty chips.

------------------------------------------------------------
Silent Hunter 4 1.5 Gold Edition on CDROM
LAA enabled
Dell XPS with 32 GB Ram running Win10
KaleunMarco is offline   Reply With Quote