View Single Post
Old 02-07-17, 10:46 AM   #1507
yubba
Admiral

Downloads: 293
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailor Steve View Post
Okay, you're truly starting to sound like a troll here. Whether the people responsible for Takeda's problems are Conservative, Liberal, or anything else is irrelevant. He is undergoing some serious problems, and you're trying to blame it on him. This is less of what I was defending earlier and getting more personal.

This needs to stop. You're once again trying to blame everything on "the other side". I tried to explain to you that hate knows no sides, but you keep sticking to your single track.

You apparently missed the point altogether, or else chose to ignore it. The point was that you don't seem to be interested in having an honest discussion with anyone, ever. As I said at the beginning of this post, your posts are starting to sound more and more like trolling, and that will not be tolerated.
I guess you missed the point, I pointed out that it happened in a democrat run town in a democrat state and I wanted to know why you have these problems in such places so,, is Allentown going to be the next Chicago and then it went down hill when I pointed it out,, I did say I wasn't happy that he and his family was victimized, in this great country ,it shouldn't have happened, this is what happens when you don't hold your government or citizens to account,,or have a free press,, now all of a sudden the Constitution matters to you,, where were you 8 years ago.. ??