View Single Post
Old 08-24-19, 08:34 AM   #574
s7rikeback
I break things

Downloads: 1110
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
One thing to keep in mind though Niume, is that the game is designed to run at 30fps, so if you're running at 230, that would be (headache - math!) 7 2/3 faster than designed. Which while making for smooth-looking scene rendering, does have one of the game's clock's running faster than the other, so your "world" can get out of sync between the sunrise / sunset and the actual display of "daylight". Such that eventually, you would not be able to see (dark), but the AI can (daylight). Not always a problem, but it can be when being attacked. Hopefully, you have a good crew...

Fifi, my install always ran fine, but as Niume mentions, it is oh so much better, especially when encountering something that has to spawn. The "hitch" a player might notice is not as pronounced. Excellent job - and thanks to Jeff-Groves and s7rikeback!
Quote:
Originally Posted by FurphyForum View Post
Fifi- no problems with patch 5B, I have to say, wow! so much in the visual difference when looking at the boats now, thank you and just to echo also what propbeanie stated, Quote 'Excellent job - and thanks to Jeff-Groves and s7rikeback' also!
Guys, i was only the messenger... And only converted a single cloned dummy unit for fifi to view and try...

Fifi, has done all the hard work..