Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUBMAN1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Vlad
14.99 is standard for MMORPGs, and honestly, it's not unreasonable given the time you'd likely spend playing it if you enjoyed the game. Three movie rentals a month cost more than 15 bucks.

And take it from a CoH fan...if you're playing an MMORPG you enjoy, your other game purchases grow far rarer.
I have to disagree - thats robbery when the support of the game costs next to nothing comparatively (The reason the box cost you $50 in the first place - their is future support costs built into that price - If there is no support costs built in, that box should cost you $19.95 upon first release). Every wonder why MMORPG's are so popular with game makers? If you can get someone addicted then you have a virtual honey pot of FREE income! Don't EVER forget you already paid for this service when you paid friggen $50 for the software! 1 year free with $15 per additional year would be a more appropriate price tag to support the product.

I get so annoyed when people say $15 is a good price for a monthly subscription. Thats the biggest crock of crap I have ever heard!

-S
Yeah! It's like buying a car... and not getting free gas!