View Single Post
Old 01-24-18, 04:50 PM   #26
VikingSail
Watch

Downloads: 40
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post
Excellent! Now we are getting somewhere.
Dragables.tdw files are responsible for ingame screen positioning of UI elements and they are automatically created in the main SH5 install folder once modded game is launched. This is the actual cause of your problems.

Are you absolutely sure that you have installed twos main exe package to F:\Fun\Silent Hunter 5 location?
What about user privileges and read only attributes of your folders?
I did some search on subsim and found the user Blitzkrieg posting about the same thing a while ago. He also found these .TDW file outside his SH5 folder. In his case, it was found at D:\ because his game was installed at D:\Games\Silent Hunter 5

I tried to put these files back to the SH5 main folder but nothing has changed.

I am very sure that I installed the TWoS mod to my SH5 root folder (in which sh5.exe is found). Also the Generic Patcher is in \Silent Hunter 5\TDW_GenericPatcher_v_1_0_168_0 I changed the config file for the Generic Patcher to the path F:\Fun\Silent Hunter 5

User permission is fine. No read-only in anything within the SH5 folder since I haven't changed anything particular.

Also, those .TDW files aren't there everytime I reinstall SH5 and TWoS. It appeared only once.

And what do you mean by "two main exe package"? As I see in the main post, there is only 1 TWoS file to be downloaded. After installation, the 2.0.0 version as well as the 2.1.2 patch will be put in the \MOD folder already.
VikingSail is offline   Reply With Quote