View Single Post
Old 11-20-08, 11:09 AM   #157
NGT
Lieutenant

Downloads: 289
Uploads: 3
Default Answer for Uber Gruber

Hello Uber Gruber

I use Water Stream mod with NYGM 3.1, and it works very well.
  1. I took all the .dat files of this mod.
  2. I did changes in .val files of NYGM 3.1 according to the "Readme" of Water Stream mod. (with S3D)
  3. Finally, I deleted all the .sim files.
I use Lutzow Music Mod Vol. 2 (i use already Vol. 4 in GWX) without problem too.

The Transparent Dials Bar from Sale, without the changes in dials, works well too: In open see view (or inside Uboot) you have more visual space.

You can use any uniform mod, any Uboot skin mod, IMHO.

New depth gauges, thanks to Thomsen, going after 260 m. (I change the NYGM files, in the way Thomsen did because I don’t know if the original mod is compatible).

Redwine's Shell trace, according to the instructions of Redwine in the "readme": always NYGM files in the base and tweak according instructions.

No problems after all that in the loading time, remaining the faster supermod ever seeing.

I will use the new concept for ships “à la Thomsen” in the base of NYGM 3.1 ship files and following the instructions he gives. I can’t report something for the moment.

I need to say “Thank you” to NYGM people for this experience. More specifically to mister Stiebler for all he offer to the community, even reports in a scientific/comprehensible basis.

I can’t make public the Water Stream mod for NYGM 3.1 because I have not permission from Rubini The Great (I didn’t ask).

Hope you understand my English…
NGT is offline   Reply With Quote