View Single Post
Old 11-09-19, 03:38 PM   #5
Commander Wallace
Navy Seal

Downloads: 360
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
What would you propose that the Armed Forces do? I don't want to see Soldiers and Marines putting up roadblocks or conducting the sort of searches we see them do in the middle east.

I don't think anyone wants to see that August but as I 'm sure you are already aware, the armed forces as Mr Quatro has already said are involved. Interdiction of supply lines happens on a routine basis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Quatro View Post
Perhaps not the men after all there is very little to fight with tanks and squads of men, but with the smarts, the intelligence that the Pentagon is suppose to have.

The US Navy and US Coast Guard are already contributing to drug bust just do more, plus the State Department
could push for more for China to control the importation problem as we already know is coming through Mexico via our borders.

Since the armed forces have the resources, equipment, training and manpower, this makes sense. If drugs are as harmful to the well being of a country as we know they are, then the government and it's vast resources should be used to control that. I think large scale drug operators and their networks should be considered enemies of what ever respectful country they are trying to infiltrate and terroists and be dealt with, with extreme prejudice.
Commander Wallace is offline   Reply With Quote