View Single Post
Old 11-09-19, 11:41 AM   #1
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Default Societies real problem drugs and gratification of the senses

We talk about a lot of problems here on subsim GT ... we are for the most part an international society.

What would you do if you were the head of the DEA in your country?

I would rename the DEA the Drug Education Agency instead of the Drug Enforcement Agency, due to the fact that they are not getting the job done.

Turn the war over to the US Army, US Navy, US Coast Guard and US Air Force

Drug 100 Times Deadlier Than Fentanyl Seized In Queens Bust

https://patch.com/new-york/queens/11...ring-queens-da

Quote:
QUEENS, NY — A cross-country drug trafficking ring that peddled heroin, fentanyl and carfentanil – an opioid that's one of the most powerful in existence – has been busted in Queens, the borough's district attorney's office announced Thursday.

The nationwide drug enterprise relied on long-haul truck drivers to transport drugs from the southern border of California to a stash-house in Springfield Gardens, Queens, prosecutors said.

NYPD officers searching the stash-house in April seized 11 pounds of carfentanil and fentanyl, which prosecutors say marks the largest carfentanil seizure in the United States to date. The drug is 100 times more deadly than fentanyl, the DA's office said.
I would have to look it up, but it's reported that drug overdoses in the USA in 2017 amounted to almost 200 mean and women a day coming to more than the Korean war and the Vietnam war in one year.
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Mr Quatro is offline   Reply With Quote